Sunday 12 September 2010

Cupcake Inspirations


Hi!

I'm sponsoring the Cupcake Inspirations challenge blog this week and the card I made features what else but my new "Cupcake" digi image available from A Passion for Stamps. Each week there is a gorgeous photo of some mouthwatering cupcakes to give inspiration for your card so have a look over there and join in....you could be the winner of 4 of my digi images of your own choice!

The main colour of Promarker used here is Antique Pink, one of my most recent purshases and my current favourite!

NEWS FLASH!! I've got confirmation of my Promarker giveaway ....
1 set of 12 Promarkers and 1 set of 12 Aquamarkers  as blog candy for my followers so WATCH THIS SPACE for details!!

The other challenges I'm entering this week are:
Creative Inspirations....lace and sparkle
Passion for Promarkers....sweet treats
Our Creative Corner...fun with folds



19 comments:

  1. This is lovely , pretty and delicate. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth, what a pretty card. The cupcake is gorgeous and your colouring is fab. The embossing looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beautiful card ruth.the cupcake is fab and scrummy and i love how you have placed it on the doily.fantastic shaped card too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! This whole card is just Delish! Love the jewels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is gorgeous Ruth!! Love the all white theme - so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really pretty....so love all the textures and your cupcake. Glad to hear the promarkers and aquamarkers arrived. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, sorry I have not been to your blog recently

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, such a sweet and yummie card. Just love the soft colours. Thank you so much for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a fabulous card Ruth. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Ruth. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh..gorgeous..such a sweet card :0)...thanks for joining us at PFP..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ruth,
    This looks delicious. Love the clean & simple look & the gorgeous diamond! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh such a beautiful card and sooooo gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards you have made. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesdays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ruth,
    I love this card, it gorjuss. I cant seem to find anything on either of your blogs so I can email you. could you please pop over to my blog, under my profile you will find a contact me. if you could just send me a mail so I can contact you please.
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your card is divine. Very elegant. Thanks for sponsoring the CIC Challenge and for being a Guest DT for this week. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ruth this is beyond fabulous! BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. your cards definitely inspire me.. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth