Tuesday 16 February 2010

DIGI RELEASE on the way!!

Hello!
I've been very busy getting together some wonderful card makers to design for A Passion for Stamps new digi release.I'll keep you in suspense a little bit longer but hopefully we will have it all together and have the digi release on Monday Feb 22nd.
Please keep an eye for the DT members and their cards using the new digi images....

Some input please...!
I have various themes in mind (and in progress) but I'd love you to leave me a little comment and let me know what type of digi images you'd like to see me come up with. Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. I would like images that can be used for teenagers card as well as adult cards, some cartoon style stamps, and some comical. in addition with the people stamp - preferable with eyes, nose and a mouth. So you have a variety in your collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your new digital images. I would like to see some images for mens cards and I agree with the last post, about people images and them having eyes, nose and mouth!! clareX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth