To make this card you will need:
Dovecraft 6x6 Polka Dot embossed card
Dovecraft Premium "Time to Sparkle" paper pad
Dovecraft Premium "Time to Sparkle" Dimensional Stickers
Dovecraft Premium "Time to Sparkle" Glitter Photo Corners
Dovecraft Christmas dies - "Snowflakes" and "Bauble Scene"
Dovecraft A4 acetate
Dovecraft Glitter card - gold
Simply Creative gems - silver and gold 3mm
Dovecraft double sided tape
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft 3D foam squares
How to make it:
1. Measure in 5cm from each side on the front of the polka dot card and remove the centre piece. Reserve this piece for step 7.
2. Add double sided tape to all edges of the backs of the polka dot panels. Cut a 15cm square of acetate and attach to the double sided tape.
3. Score and fold across the centre of the card at 7.5cm.
4. Attach a 14.75cm square of back patterned paper to the inside back of the card with double sided tape.
5. Die cut the Bauble Scene from gold glitter card.
6. Make a tiny slit in the centre of the folded line of the acetate, slip the top of the bauble die cut up through and tie a twine bow at the top. Glue the ends of the twine to the top of the card.
7. Trim the piece which was cut from the centre of the card to 14cm x 5cm. Glue a 13.5cm x 4.5cm piece of gold glitter card on top and attach to the card at 2cm from the bottom edge with 3D foam squares on the top edge (facing the centre of the card) and double sided tape on the bottom edge.
8. Attach Christmas Tree dimensional stickers to the polka dot side panels and the Winter Wonderland dimensional sticker to the centre of the easel stopper.
9. Trim the excess paper from the glitter photo corners and add black ones to the top outside corners and the gold ones to the bottom inside corners of the card front. Die cut 4 snowflakes and glue to each side of the Winter Wonderland.Add silver gems in the centres of the snowflakes and gold gems on the Christmas trees.